It’s been another madly busy (and hot!) few days and I’ve struggled to find time to blog – even though there’s so much to write about.
My thoughts on government climbdowns, heatwaves, Michael Jackson and Sarah Palin will all have to wait. Possibly forever.
But I’ve not been idle. In the last couple of weeks, I’ve:
– appeared as panellist on Radio 5 Live Richard Bacon show
– supported the Save Finsbury Health Centre fundraiser
– visited the National Garden Scheme open day in Clerkenwell
– met Holloway residents to talk about recycling
– chaired Pizza & Politics event with Cory Doctorow
– appointed a new Headteacher for St Andrew’s School
– spoke at a candidates’ training day
– enjoyed the Maggie exhibition at the Cartoon Museum
– led the prayers at the service welcoming Martine Oborne to St Mary’s
– attended the Canonbury Society summer party
– led deliverer recruitment sessions
– appeared on LBC’s ‘Politicians’ Panel’
– joined the celebrations at the Jubba achievement awards
– met Lib Dem school governors
– enjoyed a social event for Lib Dems in Cally ward.
Will try and blog about at least some of these in the coming week. And today I’m dropping by my church awayday en route to joining the Lib Dem contingent at London Pride. Possibly a unique combo?